I specialize in helping build the capacity of small and medium-sized nonprofits.
I bring a deep history of working with these resource-starved and often overwhelmed organizations, so my focus is on the 80-20 rule and getting the most out of the limited time and attention of staffers and board members.
In addition, I offer a variety of services, including:
- grassroots organizing
- advocacy campaign strategy and development
- strategic planning/meeting facilitation
- conservation policy analysis
- ghost-writing and editing: funding proposals, fundraising letters and materials, newsletters and articles, media releases, digital content creation, and similar tasks
- social media strategy development and implementation
- digital and content marketing
- database selection and management
Past clients include national, statewide, and local conservation organizations. You can also see my relevant work history on linkedin.
For more information or to discuss a possible project you need help with, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 602-570-0658.