I finally got around to posting some of the pictures from my March trip up to the Arizona Strip. Recently added:
- The day I spent in the Mt Trumbull area of Grand Canyon-Parashant National Monument, including a stops at the Mt Trumbull Schoolhouse and the Nampaweap Rock Art Site.
- My hike on the Wire Pass trail in the Paria Canyon-Vermilion Cliffs Wilderness Area, through cool slot canyons in the heart of red rock country.
- A quick stop to Toroweap Point, the least-visited ranger station along the North Rim of Grand Canyon National Park.
- An evening walk around the LDS temple in St George, which is relatively impressive at night
- My visit to the Johnson Ranch Dinosaur Discovery Center, the largest collection of dinosaur tracks in the world.
At some point, I’ll add the pictures I took of the GCPNM tour I took with the BLM/NPS, as well as some random shots, including of the Navajo Bridge. But in the meanwhile, enjoy what’s now online!