In addition to the cool national parks I visited in 2010, I also managed to make it to a few other notable places. Many of the places were part of work trips or extra days I added on to work trips—it’s nice having a job that gets you to such awesome locales.
Here’s a short list of some of the places I enjoyed visiting in 2010.
- Red Cliffs National Conservation Area
- King Range National Conservation Area
- Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area
- Fort Stanton-Snowy River Cave National Conservation Area
- San Pedro Riparian National Conservation Area
- Canyons of the Ancients National Monument
Other cool places
- Antelope Canyon
- Horseshoe Bend (of the Colorado River)
- Monterey Bay Aquarium
- San Francisco
- Mogollon Rim camping
- Washington, DC
- Roswell, NM
- Grand Falls of the Little Colorado River
- Mono Lake
It was my first time visiting Red Cliffs, the King Range, Ft Stanton-Snowy River Cave, Antelope Canyon, and Roswell.
I’ll add links to my photos once I get around to posting them.