This is a /now page, which describes some of the things I’m currently working on and/or thinking about.
- Creating a permanent storage system for my thoughts, ideas, and experiences. This system of notes, arranged in a similar format as my ideas notebook, covers the ideas I learn about, the experiences I capture via journaling, and my own system of Return on Adventure (ROA). I feel like an idiot for waiting half my life to get started on this.
- Working to launch Go Questing, which includes an online community and eventually, a mobile app.
- Creating a “life admin” system for efficiently dealing with life’s recurring tasks.
- Learning as many personal lessons as I can from my dad’s sudden health decline, while I help care for him during his remaining time. I’ll be writing about what we’ve learned.
- Experimenting with how a guidebook might influence user behavior on our public lands.
- Helping lead the effort around the Sonoran Insiders public lands ambassador program.
- Learning how to survive without the normal level of travel and social time we’re used to. This has entailed numerous home projects, including creating the Ahwatukee Roadhouse, as well as frequent virtual happy hours.
Say 👋 at firstname.lastname@example.org.