5 states, 1,999.9 miles driven, 12 national parks, 2 high points of flat states, and a bunch of other roadside oddities and attractions. I’ve now completed the states of Ohio, Michigan, and West Virginia. I also started a new tradition of counting the national parks, as well as recorded quite a few jump shots.
- Charles Young Buffalo Soldiers National Monument
- Dayton Aviation Heritage National Historic Park
- River Raisin National Battlefield Park
- Perry’s Victory and International Peace Memorial
- James A Garfield National Historic Site
- Cuyahoga Valley National Park
- First Ladies National Historic Site
- Hopewell Culture National Historic Park
- Bluestone National Scenic River
- New River Gorge National River
- Gauley River National Recreation Area
- Grosse Pointe Park, MI
- Pro Football Hall of Fame (Canton)
I collected 24 park passport stamps on this trip.